adelmayer® 4-sided honing leather + set of 4 diamond honing pastes
✔️ High quality genuine leather handmade: Our handmade 4 sided honing leather is made of genuine premium cowhide leather and is the ideal choice for razor sharp tools.
✔️ Durability guaranteed: Equipped with 4 leather sides, you get a perfectly polished cutting-edge and maximum sharpness in a short time with our combination diamond spray/diamond paste.
✔️ Ergonomic handle: For you to have the maximum comfort while grinding and to ensure an effective and precise grinding experience, the honing leather has a high-quality and ergonomic handle made of walnut wood. This also allows you to work without fatigue.
adelmayer's Promise of Quality
To make the decision to buy a little easier, we take the risk completely on ourselves and give you a promise. If for some reason you don't like something, you will get your money back, as long as the product is in original condition. Up to 30 days after your purchase!
High quality leather
This is what distinguishes our peel-off leather
Let us give you a tip that will sharpen your senses: a honing leather belongs in the arsenal of anyone who loves to handle sharp knives from the heart. And a sharp knife becomes an extremely sharp knife by using a honing leather. Do we still have your undivided attention? Then we'll now explain how to use a honing leather.
The use of the honing leather:
- You apply the diamond sprays or diamond pastes, which are not included in the scope of delivery, thinly to the honing leather and distribute them evenly with your finger.
- For your convenience, you will find the numbers 1-4 on the peel-off leather.
This is how sanding with a honing leather works:
• Lay the knife flat on the honing leather to get the right angle afterwards.
• Now lift the back of the knife at an angle of about 10-12 °.
• Always move the knife with the back first and keep an even pressure.
• As soon as the back of the knife reaches the end of the belt, pull it over the leather belt at a 10° angle.
• Repeat in the opposite direction, again with the back of the knife first and at a 10° angle. This is how you move the knife back and forth.
• Repeat this process eight to ten times on each side as needed.
• Now "break off" the degree with the help of the diamond side so that it does not interfere with the cutting afterwards. Also now the angle should be kept approximately. Now work against the cutting edge without exerting pressure. In doing this, it's easy to imagine you're really carving on a stick.
• When the degree is gone, the spray on the honing leather comes into play. Again, the angle is maintained and the knife is pulled over the honing leather with a little pressure. As you do this, the honing leather turns black, showing that you're doing everything right.
36,50 cm x 25 cm x 4,50 cm
Experience adelmayer® – the perfect cut for every meat
What our customers say
I have been using the knives from adelmayer for more than 3 years. Before that I had already tried various knives and had never found the right one for me. Here is simply the best of everything combined. Since I am professionally several hours a day in the kitchen, I am dependent on a sharp and reliable knife. adelmayer has never let me down here. An absolute heartfelt recommendation.
In the kitchen, where I spend a lot of time cutting food, I no longer want to miss the products from adelmayer, which I have firmly integrated into my everyday cooking. The knives look classy, fit well in the hand and are so sharp that they make my work much easier.
Quality is important to me not only in terms of my videos, but also when it comes to my work tools.
adelmayer® Damascus all-purpose knife 13 cm hand-ground with walnut handle129,90€
adelmayer® Damascus bird’s beak paring knife 7.5 cm hand-ground with walnut handle99,90€
adelmayer® Damascus brisket knife 26 cm hand-ground with walnut handle209,90€
adelmayer® Damascus carving fork 18 cm with walnut handle139,90€