Baked fish with tasty vegetables
Fish is not only very healthy, but also particularly tasty. Especially with some vegetables. In our recipe, we would like to present a very special variant that tastes delicious in summer as well as in winter.
- One each of red, green and yellow peppers
- 4 x garlic cloves
- 200 grams shallots
- 2 x bay leaves
- ½ bunch rosemary
- ½ bunch thyme
- 200 grams peeled canned tomatoes
- 250 grams potatoes
- 125 ml olive oil
- 1x orange
- 1x lemon
- 150 g black olives
- 150 ml vegetable stock
- 800 grams cod fillet
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Wash the pepper thoroughly, remove seeds and co. and cut into 4-5 cm pieces.
- Peel and quarter the garlic. Wash and dry the bay leaf, thyme and rosemary thoroughly. Chop the canned tomatoes and peel the shallots.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices. Season with salt and pepper and mix with 60 ml oil. Then place in an ovenproof dish and sprinkle with the herbs.
- Wash the orange and cut it into thin slices and squeeze the lemon. Then mix the orange slices with the tomatoes, olives, bay leaf and the remaining oil with 4 tablespoons of lemon juice. Now add salt and pepper. Spread the mixture in the dish. Pour the vegetable stock over it and cook in a preheated oven at 220 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Wash the fish, dab dry and salt. Then place it in the vegetables and make sure that it is completely covered with liquid. Let everything cook together for another 10 minutes and now serve and enjoy.
We wish you good appetite!
Follow us on social media
Have you checked out our blog yet?
Here you can find a small selection of interesting blog posts
Pizza rolls Preparation time: 20 minutes Baking time: 25-30 minutes Total approx. 2 hours Quantity 7 pieces Ingredients for dough: 400 g pizza flour 1/2 cube yeast 1 tsp sugar 220 ml water 30 ml olive oil 1 tsp salt (Alternatively use a ready-made pizza dough)...
Stuffed chicken breast pockets Preparation approx. 20 minutesGrilling approx. 25-30 minutes Ingredients: 3 slightly larger chicken breast fillets 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning 1 tablespoon olive oil broccoli 4-6 mushrooms 60 g shaved cheese salt/pepper/pepper...
Bagels Working time: 15 minutesResting time: 75 minutesTotal time: about 110 minutesRecipe for 6 Ingredients: 180 ml warm milk 1/2 cube yeast 10 g sugar 320 g flour 25 g soft butter 1 teaspoon salt 1 egg white to coat sesame seeds, sunflower seeds or pumpkin...