adelmayer® Damascus knife set NIHON – 3-piece knife set made of Japanese Damascus steel: Kiritsuke knife, Santoku knife, Nakiri knife
✔️ Damascus knives: 3 high-quality Damascus knives from the NIHON chef’s knife set, 67-layer steel from Japan, special hardness (HRC 60 ± 2), stability, resistance.
✔️ High-performance steel: Each knife is made of Japanese Damascus steel (blade length: 17.5, 17.5 & 21.2 cm) and a fine handle made of walnut wood – ergonomically shaped and comfortable to hold.
✔️ Accessories: In the NIHON kitchen knife set, we have put together 3 popular adelmayer knives in a discounted set – incl. wooden sheath, box, soap & care cloth for each knife.
adelmayer's Promise of Quality
To make the decision to buy a little easier, we take the risk completely on ourselves and give you a promise. If for some reason you don't like something, you will get your money back, as long as the product is in original condition. Up to 30 days after your purchase!
NIHON knife set: 3 high-quality chef’s knives made of Japanese Damascus steel
These 3 classic knife types belong to the basic equipment of every kitchen:
- The multi-functional KIRITSUKE kitchen knife wafer-thin slicing of vegetables, fish or e.g. ham
- It is impossible to imagine the kitchens of this world without the Japanese SANTOKU knife, which is considered THE all-purpose knife in the kitchen.
- The perfect companion for intricate cutting work in the kitchen: the NAKIRI knife, made of Damascus steel.
And no matter how different the knives are in size and shape, they have a few things in common:
- Blade made of Japanese VG-10 Damascus steel (67 layers)
- Extreme sharpness & hardness (HRC: 60±2)
- Handle made of robust walnut wood with natural grain
- Classy accessories: knife sheath made of wood, stainless-steel soap, care cloth & wooden box
- High resistance to dirt, rust and wear and tear
The most important product features at a glance
Set of 3 adelmayer Damascus knives:
- 1 x SANTOKU knife: total length: 32 cm, blade length: 17.50 cm, blade width: 4.5 cm, handle length: 14.5 cm, weight: approx. 209 g
- 1 x KIRITSUKE knife: total length: 35 cm, blade length: 21.2 cm, blade width: 4.5 cm, handle length: 13.8 cm, weight: approx. 236 g
- 1 x NAKIRI knife: total length: 32 cm, blade length: 17.50 cm, blade width: 5 cm,
Why buy them individually when you can get them in a discounted savings package with a saving of €79.80?
This is what distinguishes our adelmayer knives:
67 layers of genuine Damascus steel from Japan ensure a robust and durable sharp blade that is second to none.
During the development and production of the knives, we have placed great emphasis on the stability and durability of the raw materials – so that you can enjoy your knives for a long time.
Thanks to the ergonomic handle made of hard-wearing walnut wood, the knives lie comfortably in your hand and allow you a precise and safe cutting experience.
Whether for safe transport, storage or as gift packaging: every knife is given a place of honour in the high-quality wooden box.
adelmayer – Damascus knives for every use
Premium quality in your kitchen
adelmayer is a German company based in Solingen. Our focus is on premium knives made of Damascus steel with a distinctive look and the highest quality.
We want to enrich your everyday life with distinctive products and thus give your home and kitchen individuality and elegance.
What our customers say
I have been using the knives from adelmayer for more than 3 years. Before that I had already tried various knives and had never found the right one for me. Here is simply the best of everything combined. Since I am professionally several hours a day in the kitchen, I am dependent on a sharp and reliable knife. adelmayer has never let me down here. An absolute heartfelt recommendation.
In the kitchen, where I spend a lot of time cutting food, I no longer want to miss the products from adelmayer, which I have firmly integrated into my everyday cooking. The knives look classy, fit well in the hand and are so sharp that they make my work much easier.
Quality is important to me not only in terms of my videos, but also when it comes to my work tools.
adelmayer® Damascus all-purpose knife 13 cm hand-ground with walnut handle129,90€
adelmayer® Damascus bird’s beak paring knife 7.5 cm hand-ground with walnut handle99,90€
adelmayer® Damascus brisket knife 26 cm hand-ground with walnut handle209,90€
adelmayer® Damascus carving fork 18 cm with walnut handle139,90€