Make your own vanilla pudding
Hardly any dessert is as popular and versatile as vanilla pudding. And you don’t necessarily have to buy it in a shop. It is very easy to make yourself with this recipe and you can change it to suit your taste.
- 1x vanilla pod
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 500 ml whole milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 35 grams cornflour
- 2 x egg yolk
- Cut the vanilla pod in half lengthwise. The dark pith can easily be scraped out with a sharp knife. Put the milk and the pulp into a pot, stir together and bring to the boil. Bring the pod to the boil.
- Mix the egg yolks with two tablespoons of milk and 35 grams of cornflour until smooth.
- Remove the vanilla pod from the milk and stir in the starch mixture. Bring everything to the boil briefly and pour into a cooled bowl. Then chill for one hour. To prevent a skin from forming, the pudding can be sprinkled with a little sugar.
- When the dessert has cooled down, place it on a plate and decorate it beautifully.
- Berries or a fruit sauce go very well with the pudding itself.
- Tip: Of course, the pudding can always be adapted to your own taste. You can also add melted chocolate to create a delicious chocolate pudding.
We wish you good appetite!
Follow us on social media
Have you checked out our blog yet?
Here you can find a small selection of interesting blog posts
Pizza rolls Preparation time: 20 minutes Baking time: 25-30 minutes Total approx. 2 hours Quantity 7 pieces Ingredients for dough: 400 g pizza flour 1/2 cube yeast 1 tsp sugar 220 ml water 30 ml olive oil 1 tsp salt (Alternatively use a ready-made pizza dough)...
Stuffed chicken breast pockets Preparation approx. 20 minutesGrilling approx. 25-30 minutes Ingredients: 3 slightly larger chicken breast fillets 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning 1 tablespoon olive oil broccoli 4-6 mushrooms 60 g shaved cheese salt/pepper/pepper...
Bagels Working time: 15 minutesResting time: 75 minutesTotal time: about 110 minutesRecipe for 6 Ingredients: 180 ml warm milk 1/2 cube yeast 10 g sugar 320 g flour 25 g soft butter 1 teaspoon salt 1 egg white to coat sesame seeds, sunflower seeds or pumpkin...