Quantity: 40 nut cookies
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time 20-25 minutes
- 300 g flour
- 130 g sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 130 g butter (very soft or liquid)
- 2 packets vanilla sugar
- Apricot jelly
- 100 g butter (very soft or liquid)
- 100 g sugar
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 120 g chopped hazelnuts
- 120 g ground hazelnuts
- 200 g chocolate glaze or dark chocolate coating
- Mix/knead the ingredients to a dough and roll out rectangularly on a baking paper. (To get straight edges you can also use a baking ring).
- Spread the apricot jelly on the rolled out dough.
- Mix the ingredients from the topping to a mixture and spread evenly over the jelly on the pastry base.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Bake the nut cookies for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly after baking
- Then carefully cut the slightly warm base into squares, then into triangles.
- Let cool completely!!! (Important because otherwise the Nussecken will break when dipped in the chocolate).
- Now melt the chocolate in a water bath and dip 2 of the tops into the chocolate.
- Let the Nussecken dry with the chocolate and enjoy.
*** The recipe was created in collaboration with Katrin | Food & BBQ. Feel free to check her out on Instagram and get inspired! ***
Follow us on social media
Have you checked out our blog yet?
Here you can find a small selection of interesting blog posts
Pizza rolls Preparation time: 20 minutes Baking time: 25-30 minutes Total approx. 2 hours Quantity 7 pieces Ingredients for dough: 400 g pizza flour 1/2 cube yeast 1 tsp sugar 220 ml water 30 ml olive oil 1 tsp salt (Alternatively use a ready-made pizza dough)...
Stuffed chicken breast pockets Preparation approx. 20 minutesGrilling approx. 25-30 minutes Ingredients: 3 slightly larger chicken breast fillets 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning 1 tablespoon olive oil broccoli 4-6 mushrooms 60 g shaved cheese salt/pepper/pepper...
Bagels Working time: 15 minutesResting time: 75 minutesTotal time: about 110 minutesRecipe for 6 Ingredients: 180 ml warm milk 1/2 cube yeast 10 g sugar 320 g flour 25 g soft butter 1 teaspoon salt 1 egg white to coat sesame seeds, sunflower seeds or pumpkin...