Orange Chili Pasta
Fruity spicy pasta? Just the thing for summer!
- 800 gram turkey
- 250 ml Sweet Chili Sauce
- 600 ml orange juice
- 1-2 teaspoons ginger
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 300 g pak choi
- Season the turkey with salt and pepper
- Cornflour to thicken the sauce
- Sauté everything in the WOK one by one.
- Start with the turkey, followed by the peppers and the pak choi.
- The whole thing is then deglazed with the orange juice.
- Then add the sweet chilli sauce, garlic and ginger.
- Let everything simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Thicken the sauce with cornflour if desired.
Ready! Enjoy your meal!
*** This recipe was created in collaboration with Cedric. Check him out on Instagram and get inspired! ***
Follow us on social media
Have you checked out our blog yet?
Here you can find a small selection of interesting blog posts
Pizza rolls Preparation time: 20 minutes Baking time: 25-30 minutes Total approx. 2 hours Quantity 7 pieces Ingredients for dough: 400 g pizza flour 1/2 cube yeast 1 tsp sugar 220 ml water 30 ml olive oil 1 tsp salt (Alternatively use a ready-made pizza dough)...
Stuffed chicken breast pockets Preparation approx. 20 minutesGrilling approx. 25-30 minutes Ingredients: 3 slightly larger chicken breast fillets 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning 1 tablespoon olive oil broccoli 4-6 mushrooms 60 g shaved cheese salt/pepper/pepper...
Bagels Working time: 15 minutesResting time: 75 minutesTotal time: about 110 minutesRecipe for 6 Ingredients: 180 ml warm milk 1/2 cube yeast 10 g sugar 320 g flour 25 g soft butter 1 teaspoon salt 1 egg white to coat sesame seeds, sunflower seeds or pumpkin...