Roulade skewers with Mediterranean vegetables
Light interpretation of the roulade with Mediterranean flair.
Preparation time: 60 min
Grilling time: 30min
Servings: 4 people
- 4 beef roulades
- Tomato paste with basil
- 8 slices of Parma ham
- 1 package baby spinach
- 150g parmesan cheese
- 2 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- Olive oil
- 100ml cream
- flaked almonds
- Roulade salt, pepper and spread thinly with tomato paste with basil. Then sprinkle with oregano.
- Place 2 slices of Parma ham on top. Spread the baby spinach on top.
- Cut the Parmesan into thin slices and spread on the spinach. Then roll the roulade tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Place the wrapped roulades in the freezer for half an hour to make them easier to cut.
- Meanwhile, dice the zucchini, eggplant and tomatoes.
- Unwrap the chilled roulades, cut them into slices about 4cm thick and put them on a skewer.
- Preheat the grill to 180 degrees and grill the skewers indirectly for about 30min.
- Sauté the zucchini and eggplant in a pan with a little olive oil. Then add the tomatoes and simmer briefly.
- Now add the cream and season to taste with oregano and pepper. Finally, stir in the flaked almonds.
*** The recipe was created in collaboration with Steffen. Thank you very much! ***
Follow us on social media
Have you checked out our blog yet?
Here you can find a small selection of interesting blog posts
Pizza rolls Preparation time: 20 minutes Baking time: 25-30 minutes Total approx. 2 hours Quantity 7 pieces Ingredients for dough: 400 g pizza flour 1/2 cube yeast 1 tsp sugar 220 ml water 30 ml olive oil 1 tsp salt (Alternatively use a ready-made pizza dough)...
Stuffed chicken breast pockets Preparation approx. 20 minutesGrilling approx. 25-30 minutes Ingredients: 3 slightly larger chicken breast fillets 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning 1 tablespoon olive oil broccoli 4-6 mushrooms 60 g shaved cheese salt/pepper/pepper...
Bagels Working time: 15 minutesResting time: 75 minutesTotal time: about 110 minutesRecipe for 6 Ingredients: 180 ml warm milk 1/2 cube yeast 10 g sugar 320 g flour 25 g soft butter 1 teaspoon salt 1 egg white to coat sesame seeds, sunflower seeds or pumpkin...