Pollock fillet in a parmesan cream sauce
Quantity: 2 people
Working time: approx. 15 minutes
Cooking/baking time: approx. 25 minutes
Total time: approx. 40 minutes
- 300 ml cream or cream substitute
- 120 g spinach (fresh or frozen)
- 3-4 pollock fillets (frozen)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp dill (frozen)
- 1 tsp. cornstarch/sauce thickener
- 1 small red onion
- 2 tablespoons shaved parmesan
- a little olive oil
- Allow the salmon to thaw briefly and place in a baking dish with the spinach.
- Mix the cream with the vegetable broth, dill, Parmesan and some starch or mix briefly, then season with salt and pepper.
- Finely dice the onions, sauté briefly in a little olive oil until translucent and add to the cream.
- Now spread the sauce over the saithe in the dish.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (convection oven) and bake for approx. 25 min.
- Serve with rice. Cook it as usual according to the package instructions.
We wish you good appetite!
*** The recipe was created in collaboration with Katrin | Food & BBQ. Feel free to check her out on Instagram and get inspired! ***
Knife: kitchen knife
Follow us on social media
Have you checked out our blog yet?
Here you can find a small selection of interesting blog posts
Pizza rolls Preparation time: 20 minutes Baking time: 25-30 minutes Total approx. 2 hours Quantity 7 pieces Ingredients for dough: 400 g pizza flour 1/2 cube yeast 1 tsp sugar 220 ml water 30 ml olive oil 1 tsp salt (Alternatively use a ready-made pizza dough)...
Stuffed chicken breast pockets Preparation approx. 20 minutesGrilling approx. 25-30 minutes Ingredients: 3 slightly larger chicken breast fillets 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning 1 tablespoon olive oil broccoli 4-6 mushrooms 60 g shaved cheese salt/pepper/pepper...
Bagels Working time: 15 minutesResting time: 75 minutesTotal time: about 110 minutesRecipe for 6 Ingredients: 180 ml warm milk 1/2 cube yeast 10 g sugar 320 g flour 25 g soft butter 1 teaspoon salt 1 egg white to coat sesame seeds, sunflower seeds or pumpkin...