Pumpkin coconut soup with pumpkin apple chutney
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 Hokkaido pumpkin (a small column for the chutney)
- 1 pear
- 1 onion
- 1 piece of ginger – about 2 cm long
- approx. 1 liter of broth
- 1 can of coconut milk
- curry, salt, pepper
- Oil for frying
For the pumpkin apple chutney:
- 1 small column from the Hokkaido
- ½ apple
- orange oil
- Calamans vinegar – alternatively an apple cider vinegar
- Old apple balsamic vinegar and pumpkin seeds for decorating
- Dice the pumpkin, onions, ginger and pear and place in the Dutch Oven, or alternatively sauté in a saucepan and simmer briefly. Add vegetable broth and simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, finely dice the pumpkin wedge and half an apple and sauté in the orange oil, deglaze with the calamansi vinegar.
- Puree the pumpkin pieces in the Dutch Oven and add the coconut milk.
- Decorate with the pumpkin-apple chutney and the Old Apple Balsamic.
Enjoy your meal!
*** The recipe was created in collaboration with Tina from Cooking and BBQ with Tina. Feel free to check her out on Instagram and get inspired! ***
Photos: Niclas Flenters
Follow us on social media
Have you checked out our blog yet?
Here you can find a small selection of interesting blog posts
Pizza rolls Preparation time: 20 minutes Baking time: 25-30 minutes Total approx. 2 hours Quantity 7 pieces Ingredients for dough: 400 g pizza flour 1/2 cube yeast 1 tsp sugar 220 ml water 30 ml olive oil 1 tsp salt (Alternatively use a ready-made pizza dough)...
Stuffed chicken breast pockets Preparation approx. 20 minutesGrilling approx. 25-30 minutes Ingredients: 3 slightly larger chicken breast fillets 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning 1 tablespoon olive oil broccoli 4-6 mushrooms 60 g shaved cheese salt/pepper/pepper...
Bagels Working time: 15 minutesResting time: 75 minutesTotal time: about 110 minutesRecipe for 6 Ingredients: 180 ml warm milk 1/2 cube yeast 10 g sugar 320 g flour 25 g soft butter 1 teaspoon salt 1 egg white to coat sesame seeds, sunflower seeds or pumpkin...