Stuffed pumpkin alla chili con carne
Chilli con carne is many people’s favorite dish. Why not just put it together with a delicious pumpkin? Stuffed pumpkin alla chili con carne is an absolute hit in the fall.
Recipe for 4 people
- 600 g butternut squash
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- 1 onion
- 4 tablespoons high quality olive oil
- a little salt
- 500 g minced meat, mixed
- 1 can of chunky tomatoes
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 fresh spring onion
- a little pepper for seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ fresh parsley
- First, wash the pumpkins and cut them in half lengthwise. Then remove the seeds.
- Now place the pumpkins, cut side up, on a baking sheet. Season all pumpkin halves with salt. Set the oven to 200 degrees convection and cook the pumpkins there for 20 minutes.
- Now peel the onions and garlic. Then chop both finely.
- Put a little oil in a pan and cook the fresh minced meat there for about 10 minutes until crumbly. After about 5 minutes, add the chopped garlic and onions.
- Now drain the beans in a sieve. Do the same with the corn and the tomatoes. Add everything to the minced meat and season with salt and pepper to taste. Finally, season with chili powder.
- After the cooking time, remove the pumpkin from the oven and put the finished chili con carne in the pumpkin to cook for another 20 minutes.
- Clean the spring onion and cut it into rings. Sprinkle them on the pumpkin and season again with salt and pepper.
- Finally, serve the pumpkin and put the fresh parsley on top as a garnish.
We wish you good appetite!
Follow us on social media
Have you checked out our blog yet?
Here you can find a small selection of interesting blog posts
Pizza rolls Preparation time: 20 minutes Baking time: 25-30 minutes Total approx. 2 hours Quantity 7 pieces Ingredients for dough: 400 g pizza flour 1/2 cube yeast 1 tsp sugar 220 ml water 30 ml olive oil 1 tsp salt (Alternatively use a ready-made pizza dough)...
Stuffed chicken breast pockets Preparation approx. 20 minutesGrilling approx. 25-30 minutes Ingredients: 3 slightly larger chicken breast fillets 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning 1 tablespoon olive oil broccoli 4-6 mushrooms 60 g shaved cheese salt/pepper/pepper...
Bagels Working time: 15 minutesResting time: 75 minutesTotal time: about 110 minutesRecipe for 6 Ingredients: 180 ml warm milk 1/2 cube yeast 10 g sugar 320 g flour 25 g soft butter 1 teaspoon salt 1 egg white to coat sesame seeds, sunflower seeds or pumpkin...