Beef and pumpkin goulash
Suitable for the season: An autumnal goulash variation
Preparation time: 20min
Grilling time: 70min
Servings: 4 people
- 1kg beef goulash
- 1 Hokkaido pumpkin
- 3 red onions
- 1 lemon
- clarified butter
- 250ml white wine
- 500ml beef stock
- 100ml beef broth
- 200ml cream
- smoked paprika
- Hollow out pumpkin and cut into 3-4 cm pieces. Clean the seeds. Cut onions into small cubes.
- Fry the goulash over high heat in clarified butter and add the onions. When they are translucent season with salt, pepper and smoked paprika.
- Add tomato paste, fry briefly and then deglaze the goulash with white wine.
- Add beef stock and broth and simmer for about 30 minutes at 180-200 degrees. Meanwhile, add the cream and the grated lemon peel.
- Add the pumpkin and simmer for another 30 minutes.
- Wash the pumpkin seeds, dry, salt and roast at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Serve the pumpkin goulash and garnish with the seeds for a light crunch. If you like, refine with a spoonful of sour cream.
*** The recipe was created in collaboration with Steffen. Thank you very much! ***
Follow us on social media
Have you checked out our blog yet?
Here you can find a small selection of interesting blog posts
Pizza rolls Preparation time: 20 minutes Baking time: 25-30 minutes Total approx. 2 hours Quantity 7 pieces Ingredients for dough: 400 g pizza flour 1/2 cube yeast 1 tsp sugar 220 ml water 30 ml olive oil 1 tsp salt (Alternatively use a ready-made pizza dough)...
Stuffed chicken breast pockets Preparation approx. 20 minutesGrilling approx. 25-30 minutes Ingredients: 3 slightly larger chicken breast fillets 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning 1 tablespoon olive oil broccoli 4-6 mushrooms 60 g shaved cheese salt/pepper/pepper...
Bagels Working time: 15 minutesResting time: 75 minutesTotal time: about 110 minutesRecipe for 6 Ingredients: 180 ml warm milk 1/2 cube yeast 10 g sugar 320 g flour 25 g soft butter 1 teaspoon salt 1 egg white to coat sesame seeds, sunflower seeds or pumpkin...