- 300 g wheat flour type 550
- 15 g fresh yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 50 ml water
- 45 g sugar
- 30 ml olive oil (or butter)
- Blueberry / blueberry jelly or jam
- 150 g blueberries / blueberries
- 20 g brown sugar
- 20 g soft butter
- 50 g cream cheese
- 25 g sifted powdered sugar
- Yeast dough: mix the yeast with the lukewarm milk and sugar and let stand for 10 minutes. Then add the other dough ingredients and knead everything into a nice yeast dough or put in a food processor for 5 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for 60 minutes.
- Then roll out the dough 25×35 cm and spread with the blueberry jelly.
Then spread the whole blueberries on top and carefully roll up the dough.
- Cut the roll into pieces of about 3 cm and place in the cast iron pan or baking dish (line with baking paper beforehand). Then sprinkle with the brown sugar.
- Now let the yeast rolls rest, covered, for another 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven (convection 180 degrees) and then bake the yeast snails for about 25 minutes.
- Prepare the frosting: mix or thoroughly blend the soft butter with the powdered sugar and cream cheese. (If you like, you can add a tablespoon of lemon juice).
- Let the yeast rolls cool a bit and then apply the topping.
Tip: you can vary the filling, berries or fruit as desired.
*** The recipe was created in collaboration with Katrin | Food & BBQ. Feel free to check her out on Instagram and get inspired! ***
Knife: Santoku knife
Follow us on social media
Have you checked out our blog yet?
Here you can find a small selection of interesting blog posts
Pizza rolls Preparation time: 20 minutes Baking time: 25-30 minutes Total approx. 2 hours Quantity 7 pieces Ingredients for dough: 400 g pizza flour 1/2 cube yeast 1 tsp sugar 220 ml water 30 ml olive oil 1 tsp salt (Alternatively use a ready-made pizza dough)...
Stuffed chicken breast pockets Preparation approx. 20 minutesGrilling approx. 25-30 minutes Ingredients: 3 slightly larger chicken breast fillets 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning 1 tablespoon olive oil broccoli 4-6 mushrooms 60 g shaved cheese salt/pepper/pepper...
Bagels Working time: 15 minutesResting time: 75 minutesTotal time: about 110 minutesRecipe for 6 Ingredients: 180 ml warm milk 1/2 cube yeast 10 g sugar 320 g flour 25 g soft butter 1 teaspoon salt 1 egg white to coat sesame seeds, sunflower seeds or pumpkin...