Jerusalem artichoke salad with green apple and fennel
A fresh salad can never hurt. Here, the sweet note of the Jerusalem artichoke is perfectly complemented by the fennel and the apple. The whole thing is rounded off with walnuts. A fresh salad that goes well with a variety of dishes, but is also sufficient as a single meal.
- 150 g Jerusalem artichoke
- 4-5 stalks celery
- 250 grams fennel
- 1 x apple
- 4 x tablespoons lemon juice
- 2x tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1x clove of garlic
- 2x teaspoon honey
- 6 x tablespoons olive oil
- 50 grams of walnuts
- Wash the vegetables thoroughly. Now cut the celery into fine rings, trim the fennel and remove the inner stalk completely, then cut it lengthwise into thin strips. The apple is peeled, the core removed and also cut into fine slices. Clean the Jerusalem artichoke with a vegetable brush and also cut into thin slices.
- Fill a bowl with cold water. Put the vegetables together with the apple and one tablespoon of lemon juice into the water and put it in a cold place.
- Mix the remaining lemon juice with the pressed garlic clove, mustard, honey and salt. Add the olive oil and season with a little pepper.
- Remove the chilled mixture from the refrigerator and drain off the water. Carefully dab everything with a kitchen towel and mix with the dressing.
- Before serving the salad, garnish with fennel greens and walnuts.
We wish you good appetite!
Follow us on social media
Have you checked out our blog yet?
Here you can find a small selection of interesting blog posts
Pizza rolls Preparation time: 20 minutes Baking time: 25-30 minutes Total approx. 2 hours Quantity 7 pieces Ingredients for dough: 400 g pizza flour 1/2 cube yeast 1 tsp sugar 220 ml water 30 ml olive oil 1 tsp salt (Alternatively use a ready-made pizza dough)...
Stuffed chicken breast pockets Preparation approx. 20 minutesGrilling approx. 25-30 minutes Ingredients: 3 slightly larger chicken breast fillets 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning 1 tablespoon olive oil broccoli 4-6 mushrooms 60 g shaved cheese salt/pepper/pepper...
Bagels Working time: 15 minutesResting time: 75 minutesTotal time: about 110 minutesRecipe for 6 Ingredients: 180 ml warm milk 1/2 cube yeast 10 g sugar 320 g flour 25 g soft butter 1 teaspoon salt 1 egg white to coat sesame seeds, sunflower seeds or pumpkin...