(for 4 servings)
- 2 ripe mangoes or 700 g frozen
- 2 clove garlic⠀
- 4 small bell peppers ⠀⠀
- 1 handful spring onion ⠀⠀
- 400 g brown mushrooms ⠀⠀
- 3 small zucchini ⠀⠀
- 10 snack carrots⠀⠀
- 1 handful of snow peas⠀⠀
- 2 cans coconut milk⠀⠀
- 2 tablespoon of red curry paste ⠀⠀
- 1 teaspoon of tomato paste ⠀⠀
- Pineapple curry from stayspiced.com⠀
- Salt / salt
- Clean, peel and cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces or strips. Finely chop the garlic.
- Then briefly sauté the vegetables (carrots, mushrooms, peppers, zucchini, garlic) one by one in a wok or pan, or if the pan allows it, you can also put everything in the pan, starting with the carrots because they need a little longer.
- Finally, add the mango pieces and sugar snap peas. Then add the coconut milk, curry paste and spices and simmer briefly. Before serving, add the chives.
- Simply cook the rice according to the package instructions and serve with the mango curry.
We wish you good appetite!
*** The recipe was created in collaboration with Katrin | Food & BBQ. Feel free to check her out on Instagram and get inspired! ***
Follow us on social media
Have you checked out our blog yet?
Here you can find a small selection of interesting blog posts
Pizza rolls Preparation time: 20 minutes Baking time: 25-30 minutes Total approx. 2 hours Quantity 7 pieces Ingredients for dough: 400 g pizza flour 1/2 cube yeast 1 tsp sugar 220 ml water 30 ml olive oil 1 tsp salt (Alternatively use a ready-made pizza dough)...
Stuffed chicken breast pockets Preparation approx. 20 minutesGrilling approx. 25-30 minutes Ingredients: 3 slightly larger chicken breast fillets 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning 1 tablespoon olive oil broccoli 4-6 mushrooms 60 g shaved cheese salt/pepper/pepper...
Bagels Working time: 15 minutesResting time: 75 minutesTotal time: about 110 minutesRecipe for 6 Ingredients: 180 ml warm milk 1/2 cube yeast 10 g sugar 320 g flour 25 g soft butter 1 teaspoon salt 1 egg white to coat sesame seeds, sunflower seeds or pumpkin...