Spicy couscous salad
Salad is always good as a side dish or even on its own. This tasty and spicy couscous salad is perfect with grilled dishes or roasted meat, or as a vegetarian alternative.
- 4x spring onion
- 250 g couscous
- 250 ml vegetable stock
- 1 x tablespoon tomato paste
- 2x peppers
- 1x tin of corn
- 2 x tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 x tablespoons olive oil
- 1x tablespoon soy sauce
- Spices: Salt, pepper, sugar, cumin, chilli powder
- Flat-leaf parsley some spring onion (chopped)
- Pour the boiled stock over the couscous and leave to infuse for 10 minutes. It is essential to compare the amount of liquid added with the manufacturer’s instructions. Depending on the type, a different amount must be used.
- Thoroughly wash, dry and chop the vegetables and herbs. Mix the tomato paste with the curry paste, rice vinegar, oil, soy sauce and couscous. The best way to do this is with your hands. Now carefully mix in the vegetables and then season carefully with the spices listed.
- Now add the parsley and onion greens.
We wish you good appetite!
Follow us on social media
Have you checked out our blog yet?
Here you can find a small selection of interesting blog posts
Pizza rolls Preparation time: 20 minutes Baking time: 25-30 minutes Total approx. 2 hours Quantity 7 pieces Ingredients for dough: 400 g pizza flour 1/2 cube yeast 1 tsp sugar 220 ml water 30 ml olive oil 1 tsp salt (Alternatively use a ready-made pizza dough)...
Stuffed chicken breast pockets Preparation approx. 20 minutesGrilling approx. 25-30 minutes Ingredients: 3 slightly larger chicken breast fillets 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning 1 tablespoon olive oil broccoli 4-6 mushrooms 60 g shaved cheese salt/pepper/pepper...
Bagels Working time: 15 minutesResting time: 75 minutesTotal time: about 110 minutesRecipe for 6 Ingredients: 180 ml warm milk 1/2 cube yeast 10 g sugar 320 g flour 25 g soft butter 1 teaspoon salt 1 egg white to coat sesame seeds, sunflower seeds or pumpkin...